29.3.15

13/52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015.

Sofia: offering up a smile
Otto: concentrating hard on putting the lid on a texta

It got to 3pm on this (Sunday) afternoon and realised I didn't have any photos from this week, so these were snapped literally five minutes ago as the kids did some drawing :)

We are getting ready to move out to start the major renovation work so I fear this scenario may become the norm for the next few weeks!

Thanks to Jodi for hosting the 52 project at practising simplicity

You can click on the button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.


1 comment:

  1. They're both lovely pictures, and it captures your children just being themselves in the ordinary everyday which I think we overlook sometimes in favour of the big moments, so these are special precisely because it's what they were doing 5 minutes ago!

    ReplyDelete