29.12.13

52/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."


Sofia: wiping the bench, it still amazes me that this girl loves to clean.
Otto: embracing the ceremony of "cheers" with a clink of cups - repeatedly. Luckily Granjan is happy to oblige.


Well we have come to the end of the series - my, how they have grown! I had thought to reference my 1/52 with similar settings for the final portraits and while Sofia is found once again helping in the kitchen, Otto wouldn't have a bar of lying quietly on the bed as he had done when he was a couple of months old. In fact he is often a blur in photos these days as he tears around the place, so I resorted to a good old highchair shot.


Thanks to Jodi for hosting the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

You can click on the button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment