24.11.13

47/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: spotted a bird at the top of a tree while eating her muesli.
Otto: enjoying his own bowl.


The breakfast edition. I finally relented this week and allowed Otto access to his own bowl at breakfast. We follow BLW and he has been feeding himself from a pre-loaded spoon since he started solids at six months and he is very efficient.  But it was time to embrace the mess again and let him have a go at it bowl and all. He thoroughly enjoyed himself and I think I may have to dig out the long sleeved art smock/bib again.

I should add that Otto has been saying a whole lot of new words in the last week or so including: "Minke" (our cat), "cracker" (while proudly retrieving a box from the pantry) and today the all important and powerful "more!".

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

You can click on the button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment