10.11.13

45/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: pulls books from the shelf one by one, 'reads' them and ends up with a carpet of books around her.
Otto: wearing a beautiful handknit from his Aunty Jenny, hat from the dress up box and evidence of some rough and tumble.


Bonus sibling photo - the backyard hose offered endless entertainment on a sunny afternoon this week.


Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

You can click on the button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am very familiar with the scene in the first photo! I am still to train my 8 year old to put the books away x

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 15 month old does the same thing with the books! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that first photo could have been taken here!! Classic
    x

    ReplyDelete