9.6.13

23/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: a stealth portrait.
Otto: sitting up.


Disclaimer: a bit of a token effort this week as I have been unwell, have not touched the camera and have taken only a few shots on my iPhone.

Sofia can still be very wary of the camera even though she loves looking at photos of herself, so I was taking photos with my phone on the sly. I think in this one she had just twigged what I was doing.

Otto's sitting has just gotten very solid and he has been enjoying having both hands free. This week has also seen his crawling (commando style) go from strength to strength - he now rockets across the playroom floor!
 
A favourite from 22/52 was a lipsticked Lola.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

You can click on the button (here or in the side bar) to see all my 52 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment