19.5.13

20/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Sofia: exhausted after a day of big fun in Sydney.
Otto: kitchen sink bath.


On our way home from Perth we had a stop over in Sydney. Ian had a day of business meetings, but the kids and I got to hang out with my sister Sally in the morning and my friend Julianne in the afternoon. The weather was beautiful and we frolicked about the place: a coffee and a quick look around at the MCA, a ferry ride from Circular Quay, a picnic lunch in Hyde Park (fending off the hungry ibises), water play at Darling Harbour (Sofia couldn't believe her luck) followed by delicious icecream and an early dinner of dumplings. I didn't take a lot of photos that day, but I did get this one of Sofia sleeping soundly after our big day out.

The apartment we stayed in while we were in Sydney did have a big bath, but Otto still isn't very stable in his sitting so he enjoyed a wash in the kitchen sink. It was the perfect size!

One of my favourites from last week was Cinnamon Girl's shot of Gus amongst the chooks.

Linking with the 52 Project at Che & Fidel

2 comments:

  1. Baby in sink photos of some of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how we have to get creative as mothers. Lovely shots!!

    ReplyDelete