22.1.13

Then and now - 3 months

A number of people have been commented (both here and in real life) on how similar Otto and Sofia look. I hadn't really thought about it. Ian mumbled something about babies looking like babies, but looking through some older photos it becomes apparent that there is a resemblance. I just scrolled through some baby photos of Sofia and Sofia pointed and said "Otto, Otto!".

I thought it would be interesting to compare, then and now, both at three months.



Sofia was prettier (not entirely evident from these photos), Otto is chubbier, but really this could be the same baby.

1 comment:

  1. In my defence, the comment about babies looking the same particularly relates to walking into a room full of babies and having to concentrate to pick who is who. I don't think our babies look similar at all although I can't say exactly what it is that looks different between them.

    ReplyDelete